The following policies are available for parents and prospective parents. If you would like to see any of the following documents please do not hesitate to contact the school and we will send a copy to you.
- school’s policy on and arrangements for admissions, misbehaviour and exclusions;
- educational and welfare provision for pupils with statements and pupils for whom English is an additional language;
- curriculum policy;
- policy to promote good behaviour and set out sanctions;
- anti-bullying strategy, health and safety policy, first aid policy;
- academic performance during the preceding school year, including the results of any public examinations;
- complaints procedure, and the number of complaints registered under the formal procedure during the preceding school year; and
- a copy of the report of any inspections of the school or boarding provision.